1973 PORSCHE 911 Carrera RS 2.7 Touring
- Well-preserved Carrera RS Touring
- One of 1,308 “RS Touring (M472)” built
- Delivered by then Porsche certified Japanese dealer Mizwa Motors
- Just 13 units were officially imported to Japan
- Single ownership since 1976
- Accompanied by maintenance records, documents, and tools
- 1992 Porsche Parade Concours d’Elegance winner
With total production of only 1,580 units, the 911 RS (“Rennsport”, Racing Sport) 2.7 developed as the homologation version of the 911 RSR is still regarded by many car enthusiasts and collectors worldwide as the most iconic air-cooled Porsche 911 model.
This 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7, chassis no. 9113600924, is the touring version equipped with air conditioning system and power windows. It was delivered in October of 1976 to an owner with the mileage of 9,000 km by Mizwa Motors, then Porsche certified Japanese dealer. Since then, the car remained in his ownership up to now.
Accompanied by exclusive tools, documents and all the maintenance records, this Carrera RS also comes with many spare parts along with photo records which represent 43 years of its history with its only owner almost as a family.
Although the exterior was once all painted in Grand Prix White, its interior remains fully original, in an incredibly beautiful condition even after 46 years from production.
All these traits prove the gentle care that this car has been taken, as well as a long, great relationship with its owner.