1964 HONDA DREAM SUPER SPORTS CYB72
- A CB72 modified racer incorporated with many HONDA genuine race kits
- Equipped with mounting kit parts for various races starting with part number "YB72"
- Maximum output of 31ps / 10,500rpm (the nominal value at that time)
- Equipped with a large number of genuine Honda "CYB" kit
- Has just been restored meticulously
The Dream Super Sport CB72, released in November 1960, is the first model in the 250cc class to bear the name of sports model ‘CB’ for clubman racers, and it was loved by the riders not only in Japan but all over the world as the only high-performance machine at that time.
The engine and various kit parts, which have part numbers starting with "CYB" and were delivered as a genuine Honda race kit to CB72, were mounted inside of the engine itself, the vehicle body, the underbody etc. of the vehicle. It was called "CYB72" and had shown stunning performances in the Clubman Races and the endurance races. The ‘rusticity’ style of this renowned example still attracts fans even today.
This example is equipped with a large number of genuine Honda "CYB" kit and was meticulously manufactured. Please refer to the following list for details of kit contents.
●Honda genuine kit parts (mounted)
Front racing number stay
Steering damper (incl. mounting bolt)
Aluminum short rear fender
Rear racing number stay
Back step kit
High performance camshaft
4-speed cross ratio transmission
High compression piston
Aluminum H-shaped rim
Race number plate
Steel mid guide roller
Sprocket type camshaft chain tensioner
Light weight crank